Last Updated on March 4, 2023 by admin
When it comes to going hybrid for the event the first thing that came to our mind is a virtual experience with a live physical audience. But, to make your event more interactive and inclusive exception of planning is a must for hosting the event successfully.
Right from learning new skills to having knowledge about what’s happening digitally these events act as a bridge between physical and virtual experiences.
What are the different types of Virtual Events?
As the name suggests, virtual events occur online. There is a virtual environment that is being provided through the web for interacting with people and finding people with similar interests.
Size is not a matter of concern in the case of virtual events. It can vary from smaller audiences to millions of viewers through broadcasters.
Some of the most popular virtual events have been described below-
- Virtual Conferences
- Hosting of Hybrid Events
- Live Webcast services
- Online training programs
These are two-sided events that include both virtual and in-person participation. With the increase in the frequency of traveling, these hybrid event platforms are allowing event planners to organize their events successfully.
For a brief understanding of the type of hybrid events, here are some popular examples to go through-
- Organizing Trade Shows
- Virtual Conferences
- Global Town Halls
Different types of Hybrid event platforms
These events are a one-stop solution when there is a shortage of time and money. With highly customizable hybrid meeting platforms engagement with the audience is a fun activity and broadening the worldwide reach has gone normal.
Here are some of the most popular hybrid event platforms you can opt to go with –
Dreamcast emerged to be the key competitor when it comes to providing hybrid events to audiences.
With its WhatsApp-driven digital badge facility and self-check-in feature, it is one solution for all requirements related to hosting hybrid events.
One of the important advantages of this platform is it allows users to create branded experiences even while hosting a live session.
The registration process becomes quite easier with this platform with the integration of CRM technology.
Aventri commits to bringing both in-person and on-demand content to its audiences. With a lot more templates to use while hosting the event, it becomes quite easier to decide on the perfect theme for your event.
Top 5 tips to make hybrid events more inclusive
Here are some of the most popular strategies which can make your event hosting more interactive –
Using Registration forms as an advantage
- The most important aspect of accommodating your attendees is yet quite very simple to implement.
- Making out the customizable form for each attendee can be really helpful in finding out what the attendee actually needs.
- Just ask them in the form what they need in terms of the accessibility of the event.
Different pricing scales for in-person & virtual attendees
- With the beginning of the hybrid launch platform, travel expenses and cost-saving opportunities increased significantly.
- While some events are offering their virtual components for free others are fixing different price scales so that people can join the way which is most comfortable for them.
- It should be noted that while deciding on these scales the offer should be in packages or bonuses to give equal importance to each ticket distributed to an individual.
Post Event Strategy
- Always give prior consideration to accessibility issues after the event concluded.
- Feedbacks are an important part of a good strategy and it should be taken in the form of valuable questionnaires.
Accommodate different Networking styles
- While in-person events can be quite violating when it comes to conflicts arising between two people overnight post-event.
- It is safer to go with hybrid event software that enables a more guided experience with in-person and virtual attendees and enhances better networking options.
Encourage Live Q & A sessions
- Accessing features like the ability to submit questions anonymously or send an invitation to virtual attendees etc. can make your event more inclusive.
- Always make sure that delegates/experts can take questions right away and answer them conveniently.
- Tools can be used while engaging with some good service providers like QR codes for each attendee while attending the event.
- Make your conversation during the live event accessible to every attendee so that they too can see what has been asked and what is the response.
Not everyone is comfortable with exposing themselves in front of strangers. With so many exciting services like – hybrid expo services, hybrid tradeshows, webcasts, etc. this new technology comes out to be the best time and cost-effective way to host an event.
For those who take the time to grab all information in one go, these engaging sessions are playing a helpful role in providing in-depth insights into industry-oriented happenings.
Making hybrid more interactive with better audience attention requires a good service provider with some perfect solutions to make the best fit for us.