Last Updated on November 27, 2022 by hassan abbas
Do you feel the need for an iOS development tool?
Smartphones are the best way to increase the sales and profit of businesses. No businesses want to miss the opportunity to benefit from well-crafted apps. High-quality iOS apps are helping many organizations with their countless advantages. These tools let developers build user-friendly high-quality apps in less time.
Back then, Apple’s app store had several limitations but it improved a lot with time. In this guide, we will mention the best iOS development tools to create traditional apps.
So, let’s get started with the four most amazing iOS app development tools!
Xcode is the first choice of developers for making Swift applications for Apple devices, including iPhone, Mac, iPad, etc. The Xcode consists of a text editor, a compiler, and a build system. It allows the developers to write, compile and debug the apps on the App store. Xcode reduces the development time to create a mobile app and speeds up the app development process.
- Easily test a graphical interface without actually writing code.
- Build, install and run apps with the help of iOS SDK.
The IDE and editor are customized to catch different coding errors, allowing developers to fix them in time.
- It consists of Intelligent code assistance that lets you form clean code and disclose your context and project design.
- Efficiently run the test and make the app error-free.
The Transporter is used to share apps, music, TV shows, or movies on different Apple platforms. By using Transporter, you can directly upload files to your Apple devices. Sending music, movies, apps, or books on the various Apple platforms is becoming more accessible.
- You can quickly move the content into Transporter.
- You can upload several files at a time from your computer to save time.
- Easily check the position of your errors and look for confirmation.
- Keep track of all past deliveries with date and time.
The simulator is an app testing tool installed on your Mac and enables you to run iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV apps in a window. It’s an excellent choice for faster testing of your application. It is a combination of simulated devices and software with its own settings and files. There is not much hustle between screens because settings and files will be saved to each device that gets tested.
- Easy interaction with apps on Apple devices with the help of a pointer and keyboard.
- It helps you to debug and prototyping apps.
- Easily adjust the graphics of a mobile app.
- Test your application for errors before forwarding it for review.
Now you have enough information to create iOS applications using the correct development tools. But remember that each tool has its unique characteristics, so use them according to your needs.